Thông tin sản phẩm Card Raid Lenovo ThinkSystem RAID 530-8i PCIe 12Gb Adapter - 7Y37A01082
The ThinkSystem RAID 530 Series internal RAID adapters have the following specifications:
- PCIe 3.0 x8 host interface
- 12 Gbps SAS/SATA RAID controllers, based on the Broadcom MegaRAID 9440 adapter family
- Cacheless (not upgradeable)
- Connectivity for up to 4, or 8 internal SAS or SATA drives
- Support for intermixing SAS and SATA HDDs and SSDs. Mixing SAS and SATA drives in the same array is not supported. Mixing of HDDs and SSDs in the same array is not supported.
- Support for intermixing of 12 Gbps and 6 Gbps drives.
- Support for RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, and 50 standard (The 530-4i supports only RAID 0, 1 in the SN550 and RAID 0, 1, 10, 5 in the SN850 because those blade servers only support two and four drives respectively)
- Support for JBOD (non-RAID) drive state
- Support for up to 64 virtual disks, up to 128 arrays, up to 16 virtual disks per array
- Support for logical drive sizes greater than 2 TB.
- Fixed 64 KB stripe size
- Supports 512e, 512n and 4K sector formatted drives
- Compliant with Disk Data Format (DDF) configuration on disk (CoD).
- S.M.A.R.T. support.
- Configuration through
- XClarity Provisioning Manager UEFI interface
- XClarity Controller web interface
- XClarity Administrator Configuration Patterns
- StorCLI command-line interface
- LSI Storage Authority (LSA) GUI interface
- UEFI Human Interface Infrastructure (HII)
Note: CacheCade is not supported by these adapters